This is us

Hi there I thought I would first introduce my self, I must add I am very new at this so lets see how this goes. My name is jade this is me →→  

I must add this is me on a good day instead of rocking the mum bun. I am 28 years old yes you read that right. The reason for this new journey is i have a 4 year old son, we are currently waiting for him to be diagnosed with ASD. His name is Alfie he is the main reason why i am doing this. In my family we do not have a family member diagnosed with autism we are all just a crazy bunch and they will all totally agree. Like i was saying i wanted to start this blog to raise awareness about autism, as i do think people know about it but i think it dose not get enough credit. When people ask about my son they always tilt their head and say awww I’m sorry. I look at them while i tilt my head and ask why are you sorry. I never get an answer i always get a look of confusion on their face that I find funny, in a way i think that’s just my sense of humour. They do this because they do not know anything about it. I do not see it as a bad thing i see it as my son has a super power. He has an ability that i do not have and i want him to know there is people out there just like him. I also want to share appreciation for the superhero’s that support any body with autism you are a superhero too!!

So here i am to share mine and my sons story you will see the high and the lows, On how his journey first started to where we are today.I hope you guys like this and if i help one person then i have accomplished my mission. In this blog i will add any tips that work for me, I’m not saying they will work for everybody but you never know. I will also be talking about the support i did and did not receive from the nhs. Before you even think about it no i will not be slagging them off as they do an amazing job for us!! I will just be sharing my experience in all expects and like i said it just my opinion. I will be talking about all about how Alfie is in his day to day life to eating, activities we do at home and also his sleeping. 

Here is the superhero i will be talking about. I would like to introduce Alfie.


Now you all know who is behind this blog i will finish with a thank you for listening and following our journey. I hope you all enjoy it !!



Comments

  1. This is so good. Thank you xx ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you jade alfies the cutest little boy and ur amazing lots of love cxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2 year check

When his super powers started to show